No: 4, 45 and 52! Thank you.
4. Bad book habit?
I sometimes fold (if the book is my own) the corner of the page when I don’t have a book mark.
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
Oh… Most of them? I can’t think of one I disliked in particular. But if it occurs to me I’ll come back to this.
52. Name a book that made you angry.
I mostly see books as an escape from “real life” so I tnd to avoid anything that will make me upset. From time to time I do pick up a book that is more documentary and one that I recall and that make me sick to my stomach was “Sold” by Zana Muhsen. I hated mankind even a little bit more after that.
48. 53. 55.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
When I get “lost”. I’ve only ever done this twice, with a book I had to read for school and then with Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
The Hobbit. It took me a while to pick it up because I’ve never liked this kind of writing, but it worked out quite well, so well I got the whole collection a couple of weeks ago.
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
Bridget Jones’s Diary… :3 Love it.
1 & 7
1. Favorite childhood book?
Matilda by Roald Dahl and Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak;
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
I’m reading several at the same time, in the sense that I’ve begun a couple but then move along with one until the end.